The One- on- One tutoring is for students/ therapists to utilize Dayle’s skills and knowledge to review practitioner work with clients. Supervision is a professional service, which encourages the therapist in the process of self-awareness and facilitates self-learning. This results in ongoing professionalism and the best outcomes for both the therapist and their clients.
What is the mentoring useful for?
- To provide a safe space for the therapist to reflect on the content and delivery of the work
- For the therapist to explore their Growing Edge, self-inquiry, personal observations, have space to share concerns.
- To develop understanding and skills within the work
- To get another perspective on their work
- To receive content and process feedback
- To be validated and supported both as a person and as a practitioner
- To ensure that as a practitioner one is not left to carry unnecessarily difficulties and concerns alone
- Problems that may be brought up by the work
- To plan and utilize the practitioner’s personal and professional resources better
- To be proactive rather than reactive.
- To ensure quality of work, groundedness and boundaries
Why have supervision?
Supervision improves the abilities of the therapist and supports the therapist. It helps the therapist to reflect on their own feelings, thoughts, behaviours and general approach with clients.
Supervision can also help the newly graduated therapist to feel less isolated and to gain understandings on how to grow their practice.
Why choose One-on –One mentoring with Dayle?
Dayle specialises in One-on-One tutoring having run her own clinical practice since 2010.
Dayle is a Zenthai Shiatsu therapist and facilitator, Seichim and Reiki Master, Yoga Instructor and is approved by founders Roland and Nathalie Combes.to teach Wuo Tai.
A Member of The Pacific Association of Craniosacral Therapists
She is currently Assistant Tutor with Body Intelligence, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy training Australia